|6 rounds/9 rounds
|Mitsubishi Escalators & Moving Walks
The escalator pulley group is a system composed of multiple pulleys used to support and drive the operation of the escalator. The pulley group usually consists of a driving pulley and multiple guide pulleys. The driving pulley is usually driven by a motor or transmission, while the guide pulley is used to guide the escalator chain along the escalator track. The design and installation of the pulley group are crucial to the normal operation of the escalator. It can reduce friction and resistance and ensure the smooth operation of the escalator.
1. Does the product or packaging support customization?
Support product or packaging OEM.
2. What advantages do you have in your peers?
We have cooperated with OTIS, Thyssen, Schindler, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Toshiba, Step, Monarch and other international famous brands all the year round. It can meet customers "one-stop, diversified" procurement needs.
3. What is the product warranty period? How to carry out after-sales service of the product?
All our products are guaranteed for one year; we have an after-sales technical team of more than ten people, serving you 24 hours a day.
4. What payment methods are available?
T/T, VISA, Mastercard, e-checking, L/C, paypal.
5. Which countries and regions are the products mainly exported to?
Our products are mainly exported to the Russian-speaking market.